Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

"Letter To President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino"

Dear Mr. President,
                How are you sir? I'm one of the student of Ilocos Sur National High School at Vigan City. As a student sir, I'm worrying about education. There are many school does not have books, chairs, classroom and even teachers. Because of poverty, many children are not studying or not going to school. Education is very important in our life. Now you are the president of the Philippines. I'm suggesting my opinion about our problems as a student sir. How can you solve this sir?
                I'm hoping sir that you will help those children and all the school that are few books, chairs and classrooms.
                Thank you sir and God bless you.
                                                                                                                                 Respectfully your's,
                                                                                                                                     Judelyn Pabo

2 komento:

  1. Hi Judelyn! Education is truly an important factor in the development of our country. I too hope our dear president does something about this problem/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. it is really true that we lack almost all the facilities in school and many children cannot enter a school because their parents cant give enough financial support for them .We hope that our country will have more job to occupied so that ,there will be lesser to experience poverty.

    TumugonBurahin